Grab your leash and join us Saturday, March 5th at the Jacksonville Landing.
Our goal is to raise more than $100,000 to help Jacksonville’s homeless pets!
Saturday, March 4, 2017
Registration & Festival open at 9 AM
Walk begins at 10:30 AM
The Jacksonville Landing
Pet Walk & Festival * Live Music * Silent Auction * Family Fun Zone
$30 per Walker
$25 per Team Member on teams of four or more
(All Team Members pledge to raise at least $20.00)
$15 for Youth Walkers (ages 5-17)
Registration fee includes event Wag Bag. Animals walk with their owners for free.
T-shirts will be awarded to walkers who raise at least $50.
Don’t forget to join the fun on Facebook!
In-person donations of cash and checks must be received at the JHS facility by Friday, March 3, 2017 at 5pm, on-line donations must be processed by Friday, March 3, 2017 at 5pm. Donations received after these dates/times will not be included as part of the Event Challenge totals.
Individual Challenge and Prizes
- 1st Place: Plaque; Tour of First Coast News with optional (winners discretion) guest TV appearance as part of the JHS regularly scheduled appearance on Friday, March 13; 2 tickets to Toast to the Animals; FB recognition; and their pet will be the Spokespet for the 2016 Mutt March.
- 2nd Place: Plaque, and a $20 gift certificate to any JHS facility (adoption center, hospital, thrift store).
- 3rd Place: Plaque, and a $10 gift certificate to any JHS facility (adoption center, hospital, thrift store).
Team Challenge and Prizes
- 1st Place: Plaque, TV appearance on First Coast News as part of the regularly scheduled JHS segment at Noon on a mutually agreed upon Friday*, FB recognition, a kennel sponsorship or cat condo sponsorship.
- 2nd Place: Plaque, FB recognition
- 3rd Place: Plaque, FB recognition
- Mutt March Motivator – This is a spirit award for presence, attitude, costumes, and overall Mutt March motivation. Contest will be judged by JHS selected attendees. Prize is Plaque, FB recognition* Depending on the size of the team, a representative may need to come as the whole team may be too large. In that case, we would work with FCN to tape a video or picture of the team to air during that segment.
All weekly Challenges Periods are from Monday at 12 a.m. through Sunday at midnight Eastern Time. Physical donations of cash and checks must be received at the JHS Administrative Building (8464 Beach Blvd.) no later than Friday at 4 p.m.
- Registration Challenge – Deadline, January 31: Every individual participant that registers prior to January 31, 2015 will be given FREE access to our VIP breakfast and tent on the day of the event.
- Weekly Challenge #1 – January 31 – February 7 The individual participant with the most individual donations (not dollars) gathered specifically within this challenge period, will be designated the winner. Prize: TBA!
- Weekly Challenge #2 – February 8 – February 14: The individual participant with the most total donations (in dollars) gathered specifically within this challenge period, will be designated the winner. Prize: TBA!
- Weekly Challenge #3 – February 15 – February 21: Every individual participant that raises more than $200 in donations during this specific challenge period will be entered into a random drawing for a single winner. Prize: TBA!
- Weekly Challenge #4 – February 22 – February 28: The team with the highest total dollar of donations during this specific challenge period will win. Prize: TBA!
Mutt March 2016 Paw Partners & Sponsors
Best in Show Paw Partner
Paw Partners & Sponsors