Animals at the Jacksonville Humane Society are living in their temporary homes. If you’d like to help make their time at our center more comfortable, please consider donating toys, treats and other items listed on the Wish List below.
Donations can be dropped off at our facility 7 days a week, during regular shelter hours. For questions about the list, or to learn how you can start your own wish list drive for the pets, please call 904-725-8766 ext 4560.
Don’t have time to stop by the store but want to donate supplies? Ship much needed items directly to JHS through Amazon.com. You can visit our Amazon Wish List here.
Neonatal Nursery (Kitten University)
Visit our Kitten Wish List on Amazon to donate items for the neonatal nursery.
Help JHS stock the pet food pantry for those in need. We accept unopened bags of dog and cat food.
- BIGGEST NEED: Cat & Kitten Food, wet and dry (updated July 2016)
- BIGGEST NEED: Dog toys, Nylabones – for L and XL dogs (updated July 2016)
- BIGGEST NEED: Frontline Spray for Cats & Dogs (updated July 2016)
- Beggin Strips Treats for our pups (They LOVE these)
- Puppy Milk Replacement (Esbilac)
- Kitten Milk Replacement (KMR) in Powder form
- Dog Crates (Medium & Large)
- Kuranda Dog Beds (40×25) (Click the link to donate directly from Kuranda)
- Cat Carriers (Small & Medium)
- Dog Treats (Pupperoni)
- Un-basted rawhide treats of all sizes
- Plain Wire Shower Curtain Hooks
- Cat Treats
- Cat Toys
- Stainless Steel Food & Water Bowls (small & large)
- Dish Detergent
- Paper Towels
- Laundry Detergent (Both Normal and HE)
- Playtex Rubber Gloves
- Hard Rubber Dog Toys (Kong, red, size Large is perfect!)
- Heating Pad (must have washable cover and auto shut-off)
- Walmart gift cards
- PetSmart gift cards
- Black Wing Farms Brave Balm
- Black Wing Farms Shelter Blend Spray
- Black Wing Farms First Five Calming Spray
List of Needs for Maintenance
- Long Handled Limb Trimmer
- Pruning Shears
- Rubbermaid Two Wheeled Carts
- Power Blower
- Lawn Mower
- Weed Eater (w/blade attachments)
- Chain Saws
- Pitch Forks
- Home Depot Gift Cards
- Wal Mart Gift Cards
- Ace Hardware Gift Cards
- Lowe’s Gift Cards
List of Needs for Administration
- Copy Paper
Donations of Motor Vehicles
Do you have an Auto, Boat, Truck or RV that’s no longer needed? Donate it to the Jacksonville Humane Society and receive the maximum legal tax deductions and possibly a partial cash payment. For more information about car, boat, RV and other property donations or to receive a “no obligation” evaluation of your potential vehicle or other property donation click here or please call toll free: (866) 2-GIVING or (866) 244-8464. We pick up anywhere in the U.S.A.