If you’d like to help the dogs and cats at the Jacksonville Humane Society, please consider donating any of the items on the Wish List below. For questions or to learn how you can start your own wish list drive for the pets, please call 904-725-8766 ext 4566.
Hosting a Donation Drive?
Download and customize your own: Donation Drive for Groups – Flyer
Download and customize your own: Donation Drive for Kids & Schools – Flyer
Don’t have time to stop by the store but want to donate supplies? Ship much needed items directly to JHS through Amazon.com. You can visit our Amazon Wish List here.
Kitten University (JHS’ Neonatal Kitten Nursery)
Kittens have special needs! Visit our Kitten Wish List on Amazon to donate items for the neonatal nursery.
JHS Wish List
Help JHS stock the pet food pantry for those in need. We accept unopened bags of dog and cat food.
- BIGGEST NEED: Rice Socks – an easy do-it-yourself project, click here for instructions (updated Dec. 2016)
- BIGGEST NEED: Stretch & Scratch scratching pads for cat kennels, click here to order (updated Dec. 2016)
- BIGGEST NEED: Paper Towels (updated Dec. 2016)
- BIGGEST NEED: Snuggle Safe discs for orphaned kittens, click here to order (updated Dec. 2016)
- BIGGEST NEED: Cat & Kitten Food, wet and dry (updated Nov. 2016)
- BIGGEST NEED: Cat Litter, any kind (updated Nov. 2016)
- Pupperoni Treats
- Puppy Milk Replacement (Esbilac)
- Kitten Milk Replacement (KMR) in Powder form
- Dog Crates (Medium & Large)
- Kuranda Dog Beds (40×25) (Click the link to donate directly from Kuranda)
- Cat Carriers (Small & Medium)
- Wire Crates for dogs (all sizes but Large & XL needed most)
- Dog Treats (Pupperoni)
- Plain Wire Shower Curtain Hooks
- Cat Toys
- Stainless Steel Food & Water Bowls (small & large)
- Dish Detergent
- Paper Towels
- Laundry Detergent (Both Normal and HE)
- Playtex Rubber Gloves
- Hard Rubber Dog Toys (Kong, size large)
- Heating Pad (must have washable cover and auto shut-off)
- Walmart gift cards
- PetSmart or Petco gift cards
- Black Wing Farms Brave Balm
- Black Wing Farms Shelter Blend Spray
- Black Wing Farms First Five Calming Spray
List of Needs for Maintenance (please call 493-4567 for maintenance donations)
- Long Handled Limb Trimmer
- Pruning Shears
- Rubbermaid Two Wheeled Carts
- Power Blower
- Lawn Mower
- Weed Eater (w/blade attachments)
- Chain Saws
- Pitch Forks
- Home Depot Gift Cards
- Wal Mart Gift Cards
- Ace Hardware Gift Cards
- Lowe’s Gift Cards
List of Needs for Administration
- Copy Paper
- Sticky Notes
- Scotch Tape Refills
Instructions for Donation Delivery
Donations can be dropped off at our facility 7 days a week, during regular shelter hours. The best location is at our warehouse adjacent to our main property on Beach Blvd. The warehouse address is 1821 Foster Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32216. At this time, we cannot pick up donations, but we can help you unload! If you cannot find a staff member during shelter hours, please leave donations outside the warehouse garage door and we will take them inside before we leave.
Donations of Motor Vehicles
Do you have an Auto, Boat, Truck or RV that’s no longer needed? Donate it to the Jacksonville Humane Society and receive the maximum legal tax deductions and possibly a partial cash payment. For more information about car, boat, RV and other property donations or to receive a “no obligation” evaluation of your potential vehicle or other property donation click here or please call toll free: (866) 2-GIVING or (866) 244-8464. We pick up anywhere in the U.S.A.